Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Protege Moi

Protect Me. I feel like we were once french lovers in a former live, you got hurt and I lied and we both lived in apathy for along time until our souls met once again in a different world far from here. I think about that quiet a bit actually, that we knew each other from another life. Our souls have been trying for years to be together, but something always seems to be in the way. I want to move that blockade from your heart, and travel to the end of time to hold you close to me once more . I know you think that we were nothing but a lie, but underneath all those lies, there was always something that was real. I thought about what you said to me. You said you don't know who I am, but I know now. I know who I am. I am not a drunk, i am not a liar, all of those are dead. Now all that's left is the man that loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment