Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Building Better Bridges

I woke this morning with a jump in this step of mine. As i made my way to the heated wall where the sun had been beating down all day, i listened to the bee's swarm the flowers as they made love with them. i realized that when i think this journey might be over, it has just begun. it takes some of us longer to get to our destination, this you might want to take into consideration. So as i am building these bridges to your heart, take into consideration this construction doesn't go up over night. I will work long hours until the night, so i may further my progress to you. This life is beautiful and so lovely, lets share it together hand in hand. These are things i build my bridge for, and I feel home isn't as far as you think .

No comments:

Post a Comment