Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trust :Confident Expectation Of Something; HOPE.

I don't know how you feel, I never will know the extent of what I did to you, i hurt you very badly, this I know. I can't change the past , i don't want to forget the past, nor wish the shut the door on it, I must keep it ajar ed to remind me where I must never go again. Things are changing daily, and my views on how this might work someday are Strong. The thing is I think very fondly of you and I, I am willing to work on us. I love you and it's hard not to feel the way I do about you. What I am offering you is a living amends, to better not only my life but both of ours. Love is hard weather it is agreed upon or not. I never wanted to to the things I did, it's hard to see through all of my smoke. I hear you when ever we talk, I see the pain in your eyes. I have to life with the things I have done, I can only move forward on at this point. Look in side your self and ask yourself can we fix this ? I will be here for you when ever you need me , through thick and thin , I will always be here for you. I love you and simply can't just give up on you. On a lighter note I found this song today it reminded me of you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment