Friday, December 2, 2011

Do Swans Die Of Broken Hearts ?

I love with feeling of security and serenity , sometimes I wish i could just bottle it up and send it your way! I have done a lot of growing in the last couple months, I sometime catch my self in the mirror not knowing the man in front of me. It's a scary concept to think of creating a new person, throwing out all of your old ideas and traits so you may better your life and the lives of others. You never realize the damage you cause until your fully ready to commit your self over. I am in the process of damage control at the moment, and like many who have came before me, I know I have a long way to go. This new journey I have embarked on doesn't have a destination, it's a never ending road to a life of happiness. I like road trips , and I have just packed my car and I am looking for a passenger! I'd like to think that one day we will be able to travel the world together sharing the intense beauty of this world. I know your gyps soul can't sit still, and my love for you will follow you where ever you choose to be. Taking this process one day at a time is key, and as words are spoken over time, our hearts grow stronger everyday. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment