Sunday, January 29, 2012

Keeping Busy Is Just Wasting Time...

Every time I hear this song, from the first chord played I begin to cry. I always think of you when I hear this song. Leaving L.A. I played this song as traffic began to move, and half way through it I had to pull my car over because the tears wouldn't stop flowing. Lately I feel like I am just not winning here, and how fucked is that, I am not even playing a game. I ve recognized that no matter how much I want things to work out, people aren't always going to be how I'd like them to be. It seems like the question on every ones mind is it better to forgive or forget? Do you know how hard it is to forgive your self, for inflicting or damaging what could have been the best thing going for you ? Or to wake up with that sense of lost, because your partner is no longer with you. I can't undo time or the outcome of any situation or relationship. I can only change myself and my attitude toward others. I feel like my words aren't being shown. All I wanted was to a life where our love could grow and be happy, to love you until we grew old together. But I fucked up, like most things in my life. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel, because I am trying my hardest to let you know I am growing, I am changing , I am becoming the man I was intended to be.It's hard when I don't have something solid I can hold on to. I just needed to say these things because I feel tongue tied when we speak. Please hear me out, I want things to work out between us, I will travel to the end of time for you, and I promise I can wait as long as that takes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment