Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together you and I .

You may be out of sight, but never out of my mind. I have been collecting little sayings that remind me that love is still a thing to fight for. I am sure of one thing, that being in love is worth all its ups and downs. We have all had our ups and downs in relationships, but if the heart is sure , it usually is. It's a constant battle between the head and the heart, but should it be? i can't say i have that problem. when i am sure of my love, i am committed to that person with everything i have. I sometimes feel like my message doesn't get through, i sometimes have trouble getting the right words out. But when it comes to love, and how i feel about you, i don't have a problem, letting you know that you make this whole love concept worth while. I love you with every ounce of my being, and i will never stop loving you. life without you in it , seems lifeless and not beautiful. To think that one person can change the way you look at life and love for the rest of your life is a strange thought, but when i think of how you have changed my life and how you have made it so much more enjoyable, i just smile. So ill take this time to smile and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment